Monday, October 17, 2011

Apologies - Temporary Outage

Unfortunately, like Don Cherry on Saturday night, I also have to apologize this morning. My apology is for something I have yet to do however, that being a lack of new content to be posted between today, October 17th, and next Tuesday, October 25th. Life commitments as both a full-time student and being employed part time in an unrelated field make it a very busy week for me.

The new content will resume next week. If there is any big news that breaks during this time, I will still try to get it to you as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, if you missed our Summer article series, feel free to have a look back on some of our pieces here:

Memory Mondays

Thanks for your readership, and I do hope you'll return when we do next week!

In the meanwhile, we'll try to stay as active as possible keeping you up to date via Twitter.
Follow this site at: @DailyCanadiens


No comments: